AMPS 8.2.2 is now available.
Release Date: February 22, 2021.
New Enhancement / Features added:
- Bump log4j version - Upgrade of the Log4j.
Upgrade vulnerable dependencies - This is a security update of the below vulnerable libraries:
- Upgrade org.twdata.maven:mojo-executor to latest bugfix version - Upgrade from 2.3.0 to 2.3.1 version.
This release also contains the below bug fixes:
- AMPS uses ASM 6.2.1 which is not Java 11 compatible
- Fix QuickReload database console for Confluence
- Prepare-database goal fails when using psql import tool
Full details will be found in the Release notes.
AMPS 8.2.2 is not compatible with the Atlassian Plugin SDK version 6.x and earlier. Please ensure you’re using Atlassian Plugin SDK version 8.x.
To use this version of AMPS with your existing Atlassian plugin SDK, you can add the option -u 8.2.2 to the SDK command.
If you have any questions or comments, add them to this thread