Welcome to the Trello category! This is the place for all things Trello . Whether you’re getting started building your first Trello Power-Up or are a well-versed wizard when it comes to Trello’s REST API, this is the place for you. Here you can:
- Get help and feedback on a technical challenge
- Poll other ecosystem developers, find out how they tackle certain business challenges
- Ask the Trello Ecosystem teams direct questions (really, we’re here!)
Share your own expertise
- Answer community questions
- Participate in active discussions
- Provide feedback to Atlassian teams
- Build up your personal Trello Ecosystem network
- Get to know more Trellists!
- Exchange private messages within your network
Get early access to Trello news
- Get the latest announcements from Trello
- Help us beta-test new features and platform APIs
- Earn Badges which show off your expertise
- Like others’ contributions
- Get to know like-minded individuals and potential future friends
Thanks for joining and hanging out! We’re here to help, answer questions, and ensure that your experience building on Trello is as delightful as using Trello. Don’t hesitate to ask for help when you get stuck!
Looking for something else? Below are a list of resources that you might find helpful.
- Updates and Changelog: In addition to posting in the Announcements category, you can find important information about updates and changelog information on our public Trello Platform Changelog.
- Getting Started With Power-Ups: Need help getting your first Power-Up started? Check out our Your First Power-Up guide. If you’re more of a persson, don’t miss our Youtube series on Livingcoding a Weather Power-Up.
- Documentation: Our full REST API and Power-Up client library references can be found at developers.trello.com.
This forum is the home for people building on all of Atlassian’s products. If you’re interested in building on a product other than Trello, we recommend that you check out some of our categories below. Within each, you can share and receive guidance, knowledge, and good humor!